A fan page dedicated to the awesome work of Rich Stadler at Billetspin.com
This page has no affiliation with Rich or his work.
The basics of his work is outlined here in his pinned post in his Facebook group.
Welcome and thanks for being part of the group. Just some details about me and my tops.
1) I do not have a list. I have a full time job and don’t want another one so I make designs I want to make and then offer them to the group.
2) I do not currently use exotic materials and don’t plan to at this point. I use a lot of Stainless Steel, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Aluminum. Due the the machines I have at my disposal I want the machining the be showcased, not the material.
3) I NEVER repeat a design. I usually make quantities of 30-150pcs of varying material combinations and once they are sold, they are gone for good.
4) Sometimes I will offer SUS’s and others will be first come first serve. I take Paypal and ship through USPS.
5) I let my kids on here. They are young. Please keep it clean. No vulgar language or pictures or I will delete them. Thank you for understanding.
6) No auctions allowed without prior approval from me. I am not a fan of them but I will do them occasionally for a special item or for a good cause.
Feel free to post as much as you like. Please keep it clean as my kids are on my page looking at all the tops. Feel free to sell or trade here. If you have any questions just let me know and thank you so much for your interest in my designs. I love doing this 😀 -Rich-
Looking for a spin base/concave mirror? There are several options but the easiest is a 3x magnification mirror from your local department store. They are about $5.